Forex by BengalisWe are launching our investment arm i-ONE. The fund will be invested in FOREX. Besides, it may be invested in REAL ESTATE, COMMODITIES, and STOCK globally. This is inline with money management principles that is, diversification of investment. The synergy originating from location and status of the investors are envisaged to be utilized. i-ONE comprises a few trustworthy people who constantly strive to learn and contribute through their valuable inputs.

Basic information:

  • We start from February, 2014.
  • Base currency is US dollar (USD); for internal currency conversion xe.com ‘s mid price is applicable.
  • 95% of the profit will be disbursed to participants proportionately. The rest 5% goes to charity of which 2.5% to Jakat for Muslims participants. The fund can be withdrawn after a year. Any early withdrawal will require a month’s of notice to close open positions (if any). Naturally the withdrawer will bear the associated costs.
  • Investment strategies are confidential therefore, can not be shared with any other person or entities.
  • Any other investment idea/plan by the members in any other country or sector is welcome. We will evaluate the feasibility of that investment. Actually, the synergy originating from location and status of the investors are envisaged to be utilized. Therefore, investors are encouraged to bring in any potential trade idea at any place for any tradable object. All profits originating from using the fund is credited to the fund and shared proportionately. The idea is to keep an open eye and utilize opportunities that we find on the way.
  • The fund performance can be accessed online by the investors.

Investment plan in FOREX:

  1. We shall target 2000 pips/year, buy 0.5 standard lots for every 10K of equity. This will translate to 12K/year/10K of investment, i.e., ~1K per month. Considering the amount of efforts required to profit in forex trading, any less return per month is not so attractive. Of course this also implies that we are risking 10K.
  2. A yearly total expenses of 3K is envisaged to subscribe to information such as Thomson Reuters et al. This will be proportionately borne by all participants.
  3. Chief Trader will take care of the fund, trading, and any related matters preferably with inputs from the participants. This is a voluntary service committed for one year only.

List of investors:

Not public.

FOREX market is very risky. Do not invest blindly in FOREX. You should invest that amount of money which you effort to lose. DO NOT take it as GAMBLING; consider it as a business in professional way.

Protected: Expenditures

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

View page »